Assistant Commissioner, Service Delivery - [Archived Advertisement]
Australian Taxation Office (View other jobs from this organisation)
Assistant Commissioner, Service Delivery
At the ATO, you’ll do work you can’t do anywhere else. Work that is meaningful, diverse and challenging. We do work that makes a real difference to the lives of Australians - work that might take you somewhere unexpected.
We’re a leading tax and superannuation administration known for contemporary service, expertise and integrity.
About the role
We have a range of diverse and rewarding senior leadership roles that may be filled across our Service Delivery Group.
As an Assistant Commissioner in Service Delivery, you will lead a large and diverse workforce to deliver exceptional service to the Australian community. You’ll be responsible for developing strategic responses to meet the needs of different client segments and contribute to the design and delivery of integrated, contemporary and innovative solutions.
- Lead the design, development and delivery of long-term strategies and large organisation programs of work
- Drive innovative transformations to improve the client experience
- Collaborate and engage others to deliver integrated, contemporary and innovative solutions to meet the needs of different client segments
Skills and experience
- Experience leading and motivating a large, diverse service delivery workforce
- Excellent relationship and stakeholder engagement skills to deliver contemporary, professional and efficient outcomes
- An understanding of Australia’s tax, superannuation and registry systems and services (or an ability to quickly acquire this)
- Expertise in debt management, contact centre or processing operations highly regarded.
- Ability to do work that is meaningful, diverse and challenging
- Flexibility to provide work/life balance
- Continual investment in your professional growth and development
- A vibrant and client-focused culture in an award-winning and highly professional organisation
You must be an Australian citizen to work with the ATO. A security clearance up to Negative Vetting 1 may be required.
Does this sound like you?
If this sounds like you, we encourage you to click “Apply”.
Find out more information about us on our careers page at www.ato.gov.au/careers
- Closing Date:
- 20 Mar 2023
- NSW - Wollongong
- $241,185 to $279,028 total remuneration package
- Work Type:
- Full Time