The Credit Risk Manager will be assisting the Consumer Finance Credit Risk team develop and implement strategies for growth and improvement across products including credit cards, line of credit and personal loans.Role Responsibilities
Your skills and experience required
- Adopting a continuous improvement mindset to design and embed changes to the credit process to improve customer experience whilst focusing on the key risks.
- Producing credit risk reports and analysis of portfolio trends that help drive changes to improve portfolio performance.
- Identifying and investigating trends and insights from data to develop and refine credit policies.
- Collaborating with key stakeholders on strategic business initiatives by providing subject matter expertise on risk data, analytics, policy, and guidance on risk appetite.
- Monitoring regulatory and industry developments and proactively identifying challenges and/or opportunities.
- A minimum of 5 years Australian retail credit risk experience.
- Proficient with data extraction, manipulation, and analysis (SAS, SQL, Python, R)
- Understanding of the Australian retail credit market and competitive landscape
- Strong analytical capabilities and willingness to challenge the status quo
- Intellectual curiosity, learning agility and keen attention to detail
Must be an Australian Citizen or Permment Resident
Please contact Rhiannon Murphy on 0497 596 915 or firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information. Due to the high volume of applications should you not receive a response within 7 days please assume your application has been unsuccessful.