SAP Finance Analyst - [Archived Advertisement]
SAP Finance Analyst
Acknowledgement of Country
CSIRO acknowledges the Traditional Owners of the land, sea and waters, of the area that we live and work on across Australia. We acknowledge their continuing connection to their culture and pay our respects to their Elders past and present. View our vision towards reconciliation
- Training provided and supportive team environment
- Flexible work arrangements! Mix of home and office
- Career development opportunity
As part of the SAP Solutions Team in the Information Technology & Management (IM&T) Business Unit you will provide SAP system support and advice as part of the Finance Systems Team and have a positive impact in CSIRO by;
- Working collaboratively with key Finance and IM&T staff to establish the design and development of systems to support projects within the Finance roadmap.
- Bringing together multiple functions across the organisation to create a streamlined and harmonious systems experience for our people.
- Harnessing insights and data from across CSIRO to inform the development of system solutions that support leading practices and processes.
- Working collaboratively with Finance, IM&T and Business staff to ensure our systems are inclusive, streamlined, and simplify all components of CSIRO Finance processes.
Your duties will include:
- Help establish a culture of continuous improvement and curiosity across all aspects of the finance systems lifecycle.
- Work with Finance and IM&T teams to ensure that solutions are delivered with the appropriate levels of quality, performance, availability, security, supportability, reusability, sociability and automation.
- Work with key staff in the CSIRO Finance function to deliver systems to support the Finance System roadmap.
- Effectively represent the IT function across CSIRO.
- Adhere to the spirit and practice of CSIRO’s Values, Health, Safety and Environment plans and policies, Diversity initiatives and Zero Harm goals.
Location: Black Mountain, Canberra
Salary: AU$89,680 - AU$101,459 per annum plus up to 15.4% superannuation
To be considered you will need:
- Experience with writing functional specifications to translate business needs into system requirements for developers.
- Demonstrated experience testing SAP Finance systems including integration and interfaces between both internal and external systems.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting SAP ERP Finance/Materials Management modules.
- Proven ability to investigate underlying issues of complex and ill-defined problems and develop appropriate responses by adapting and testing alternative solutions.
- Demonstrated ability to work autonomously and with initiative to communicate, collaborate and work effectively across organisational boundaries.
- Demonstrated ability to create a positive impact within a team environment.
For full details about this role please review the Position Description
- Applications for this position are open to Australian Citizens
- Appointment to this role is subject to provision of a national police check and may be subject to other security/medical/character requirements.
- The successful candidate will be required to obtain and maintain a security clearance at the NV1 Level.
Flexible Working Arrangements
We work flexibly at CSIRO, offering a range of options for how, when and where you work.
Diversity and Inclusion
We are working hard to recruit people representing the diversity across our society, and ensure that all our people feel supported to do their best work and feel empowered to let their ideas flourish.
At CSIRO Australia's national science agency, we solve the greatest challenges through innovative science and technology. We put the safety and wellbeing of our people above all else and earn trust everywhere because we only deal in facts. We collaborate widely and generously and deliver solutions with real impact.
CSIRO is committed to values-based leadership to inspire performance and unlock the potential of our people.
Working at CSIRO - Benefits
Join us and start creating tomorrow today!
How to Apply
Please apply on-line and provide a cover letter and CV that best demonstrate your motivation and ability to meet the requirements of this role.
Sunday 11th of June 2023, 11:00pm AEST
Shortlisting for this role may take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed,
Please consider applying as soon as possible.
- Closing Date:
- 11 Jun 2023
- ACT - Canberra
- AU$89,680 - AU$101,459 per annum plus up to 15.4% superannuation
- Work Type:
- Full Time
Research & Development